Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14th, 2009 (UaD #1)



Welcome to Uday a Day. I will be doing my damnedest to upload a photo of my cat Uday to this site once a day.

Why Uday, you might ask...well, he's a special furball. He weighs 18 pounds, but he isn't too fat. Just huge.

He also loves taking photos. Maybe not so evidenced by this first photo taken at 2am, but I promise you he does.

This photo here is after he brought this piece of paper from my bedroom towards my office in his mouth. He then sat it down and looked at me like, "WHAT?"

I hope you enjoy Uday as much as I do. Feel free to ask questions about him in any comments you may have.

2 comments:

  1. no qusay love?

    jack, if your other cat died i'm really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qusay is still alive, I'm sure she'll end up in a few posts along with her brother sometime in the future. She's just not as photogenic as Uday.

    ReplyDelete